Uncover Richmond’s remarkable past in one of the city’s best guided tours, the Historic Richmond Highlights tour by Virginia Film Tours. Visit the city’s renowned historical sites and discover what made Richmond one of the most fascinating and oldest city in America.
In this three-hour bus tour, you’ll explore:
- The Civil War Center
- The Virginia State Capitol, designed by Thomas Jefferson
- The George Washington Equestrian Statue, unveiled in 1858, which was where two famous speeches took place
- The Old City Hall, of Victorian High Gothic architecture
- The Monumental Church where the city’s most tragic fir occurred
- Church Hill, the oldest neighborhood in Richmond, and its lovely Antebellum homes
- The house where Edgar Allan Poe lived
- And many more!
This tour is available only for groups of 20 and above.
Booking your tour:
To make your reservations, call or email Virginia Film Tours at 804-744-1718 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, visit their website at http://virginiafilmtours.com/