Enjoy personalized service and the opportunity to sample a collection of craft beers when you get going on the Public Brewery Tour from Richmond Brewery Tours.
Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, Richmond Brewery Tours takes thirsty travelers on a tasty tour of Richmond’s award-winning and rising-star breweries.
Tour groups depart at 5:30 PM on Thursday and Friday and 4:00 on Saturdays from Richmond’s Capital Ale House, where you’ll be greeted by your guide and taken through a brief lesson in the nuts and bolts of beer tasting and receive an overview on Richmond’s local brews.
Upon completion of your first beer tasting, participants will board the brew bus and embark on their three-visit tour to best local breweries in town.
Tour stops may include:
- Center of the Universe Brewery – Home of the Homefront IPA—A West Coast style IPA, brewed with orange peel and aged on Louisville Slugger bats donated by Louisville Slugger.
- Hardywood Park Brewery – Try the Double Chocolate Milk Stout Brewed with Local Chile Peppers
- Legend Brewing Co. – Featuring the Legend Tripel—a Belgian abbey style yeast strain which imparts combinations including banana, clove, apple, pear, even bubblegum.
- Midnight Brewery – Serving up unfiltered beers made by a passionate brewer.
- Extra Billy’s – Where BBQ meets beer.
- Blue Bee Cider – Virginia’s first and only urban cidery located in the heart of downtown Richmond’s Old Manchester district.
Participants must be 21 years or older. Private tours are available for groups up to 14 people.
At the conclusion of your tour you will be driven back to Capital Ale House and receive a complimentary Richmond Brewery Tours souvenir.
Booking your tour: Contact Richmond Brewery Tours at 804-404-2739 or email email@example.com to reserve your ticket.