Richmond, VA Sightseeing Guide
Great Tours in Richmond, VA:
- For the foodies among us, we suggest the Real Richmond Food Tour. You’ll get to visit some amazing eateries and sometimes go to the holiest of holies – their kitchens!
- So cheap, it’s ridiculous. The picturesque Historic Richmond Canal Cruise is a must for everyone that set foot in Richmond.
- Who says tours have to be boring? Combine history with a fun activity on a Richmond Landmark Segway Tour
Must-See Spots in Richmond:
- Monument Avenue
- Canal Walk
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Byrd Park
- Black History Museum & Cultural Center of Virginia
- See the top 10
Richmond: A Great Place to Sightsee
Best known for its prominent role during the Civil War, Richmond is an often overlooked and underappreciated sightseeing destination. As the capital of Virginia, Richmond is in the midst of a culture boom, featuring vibrant neighborhoods, happening eateries, year-round festivals, and no shortage of fascinating history. Yup! Richmond truly does cater to all walks of life. With plenty of free things to do, incredible shopping opportunities, and places to see, you’ll quickly see why we’ve fallen in love with Richmond.
Make your next trip to Richmond one to remember. Check out our guide to the city to make the most of your stay.
- 3:26 AM EST on January 16, 2018
- 6:00 PM EST on January 17, 2018
Tuesday 01/16/2018 0%
Partly cloudy. High 43F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday 01/17/2018 90%
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High 28F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Thursday 01/18/2018 0%
Sunny skies. High 44F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Our Favorite Restaurants in Richmond:
- Pescados – Caribbean and Latin flavors
- Mama Cucina – Serves up the best Italian food
- Wild Ginger – Asian-influenced cuisine
- Zorba’s – The very best of Mediterranean
- Burgerworks – Buns, sauces, cheese, lots of options!
- See the top 15
Some Great Festivals in Richmond, VA:
- Richmond Folk Festival
- Publick Days
- Dominion Riverrock
- French Film Festival
- Watermelon Festival
- See the top 16